***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

31week Preganancy SHOCKER

Today I am 30weeks and 6 days along with this pregnancy. We had a 3D/4D ultrasound two weeks ago and Mary Katherine was not the most cooperative for her first set of pictures. We got a few good ones but she keep both of her arms in front of her face for the most part. However, we did get a good measurement and she was about 5-6days ahead of schedule according to the sonogram. But we didn't see Dr. Webb that day because we were only there for a recreational 3D/4D. Well, today we found out she is now measuring TWO WEEKS ahead of schedule. The sonogram has my due date as DECEMBER 30!!! Anne Cambria was not a big baby. She weighed 7lbs 4oz and when we left the hospital she was down to 6lbs 12oz. This baby girl is going to be a chunk! But I find it weird because I am 6lbs lighter at this point in my pregnancy than I was with Anne Cambria. Dr. Webb said he wasn't concerned yet. He is going to do another sonogram at 36weeks to see if she is still measuring ahead. Sonograms can be up to 1lb +/- either direction, so she may actually only be a few days ahead of schedule. He did pretty much confirm he will induce me on January 3rd if I haven't gone on my own by then. So, with all that being said, I am getting in high gear with her nursery and Anne Cambria's new playroom. Needless to say Johnny and I were SHOCKED to hear Mary Katherine will be here so soon!! :)

No comments: