***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Mary Kate vs Rice Cereal

I have tried Mary Kate on rice cereal three times and finally the third time was the charm! I tried once at 14weeks in her bottle and that was a BIG mistake. It hurt her stomach bad! Then I tried it when she was 16 1/2 weeks and 4 days shy of her 4month birthday. I should have known she wasn't ready because she wouldn't even open her mouth around the spoon. And, it still upset her stomach. She cried and cried! It was terrible (for both of us!). And then yesterday, May 16, I gave her some for breakfast and she loved it! She opened her mouth and even did the chewing motion. Thankfully, her stomach has adjusted very well to it this time! I am giving her rice cereal once a day for breakfast for a week, then I will do it twice a day until she is closer to 5months and we will start introducing baby foods. I did the "yellow, green, fruit" method with Anne Cambria so I will probably do the same with Mary Kate!

No comments: