***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, May 17, 2013

Last Day of Preschool in the Older Toddler Room

I cannot believe the school year has come to an end. Yesterday was Anne Cambria's last day in Ms. Tina and Ms. Martha's room. I am so sad to leave them. Anne Cambria loves Ms. Tina and Ms. Martha. They both had her in the infant nursery at church too. She called them My Tina and Me Marta. She had such a sweet class this year. Five of them are in the same Sunday School room at church! I was so excited to hear that they will all stay in the same room next year too! Plus there will be 2-4more children added. She starts Summer Fun on June 3 and I know she will be thrilled to start that! She has Mrs. Sherri McCullough and Kathy Wallace as her teachers. I am so excited! Here is a picture from the first day of school and the last day of school. Wow at what 10 months will do!



My sweet baby girl the beginning of September




My precious, happy girl the middle of May
 

No comments: