***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to School at FUMC Preschool!

Both girls started Tuesday/Thursday Preschool at our church, First United Methodist today. We were really excited to start a fun year!
Anne Cambria is in the 2yr old preschool room and we have Mrs. Sallie Belle and Mrs. Dee as our teachers this year. All of our classmates from last year are in her room plus 4 new little friends! We are very excited to have one of our gymnastic buddies, Lucy, in our class. There are 6 kids in her preschool class (including Anne Cambria) that are all also in Sunday School together! I love it! This  year Anne Cambria naps on a "kinder-mat". It hurt my feelings to buy one of those! I feel like that is a big milestone for her. She told me she had "lots of fun" on her first day so that made me really happy!
Mary Kate started preschool in the infant room with Mrs. Jennifer and Mrs. Joan. I cannot believe that it has been two years since Anne Cambria was in this room! I would have been a bit nervous, but I know both of these ladies are fabulous! Right now there are only 6 little babies in this room and Mary Kate is the only girl. She has lots of boyfriends to choose from. In January two more babies will be joining them, baby Culpepper (girl) and baby Beavers (boy). I know she will learn lots of tricks while in the infant room. Mary Kate actually napped while at school and Mrs. Joan said she wasn't a bit fussy! Yay!
We had a photo session before school and the pictures do not show the excitement that the girls were feeling. For some reason they were very stoic in these pictures. We are not really "early morning" people at our house. ;)


My sweet baby girl!

And so the comedy show of taking pictures begins........





At least they are both looking in the same direction.....


Possibly the best picture I got that morning

My big girl!! :)






No comments: