***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fabulous Foundation

I have discovered the best foundation. My face has been really dry ever since I had Anne Cambria. I don't know if it's hormones or what, but my LORAC foundation has been making it worse. So, the other night I was watching E! and this makeup artist was talking about this "fabulous" new foundation by L'OREAL. I missed the actual name, so I started googling various L'OREAL products and I recognized the package when it popped up. I picked some up at Walgreens the other day and I LOVE it. It is so smooth and light weight. And it doesn't dry my face out at all. So, if anyone out there is having problems with dry skin, I highly recommend this. L'OREAL Magic Souffle. It comes in a bunch of shades but it is pretty easy to match it to your skin tone. Anyways, I think it is just fabulous. :)

No comments: