***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day

I have to take a moment to brag on my absolutely wonderful husband. I told him that this year I FOR REAL did not want to do valentines gifts because we are getting ready to move in the new house and there are SO many things I want to buy for the house. However, when I got home from work yesterday he had a dozen roses, a dozen chocolate covered strawberries, a huge bag of Ghirardelli chocolates and a gift card Spa Day to the Wellness Center sitting on the counter for me. He is such a sweetheart. He is not only a wonderful husband, but Johnny has been the best dad....he gets off work several hours before I do and when I get home, he has all the bottles washed, the baby is normally up playing waiting on momma with a clean diaper and a full belly. He is truly a blessing and I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. Life is so much better with him in it. Props to my hubby! :) We had reservations at Park Heights last night but changed them to tonight because we were lacking a babysitter, but then we had to change them again, and we can't do it this weekend, so we are going to celebrate Valentines Day dinner at Park Heights February 26 ha! :) It's amazing how priorities change when you have a baby......

No comments: