***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

7 Weeks

On Thursday, Anne Cambria was 7 weeks old. Where does the time go? I still can't believe my pregnancy went by as fast as it did....I just hope her life doesn't go by that fast too. Anyways, when I got home from rotation Thursday, Anne Cambria was in the BEST mood. She was laughing and smiling and "talking" her little head off. So naturally I had to grab the camera! We had about a 2 hour long photo shoot. She is so precious when she smiles and laughs but it is so quick now that it is hard to catch on camera. However I did snap a few smiles. Enjoy! :)



bath time

soap in my "hair" (also known as peach fuzz)

she finally enjoys her bath :)

all wrapped up

"get this off my face"

"Hey Momma!"

playing so hard

:)

gotta stretch it out

heyyyyy

I'm having fun

smiling for my momma

playing in her favorite spot....the changing table

so cute :)


been playing so hard

take a little cat nap





No comments: