***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jill Carter Photography

So, a few posts ago I put up some of Anne Cambria's newborn photos. The photographer we used was Jill Carter out of Oxford. On Monday she emailed me a link with the rest of Anne Cambria's photos and I cannot express how pleased I am with all of them (all 128 to be exact). I do not even know where to begin ordering them. I could order an 8x10 of each one ha! But this post is basically just a recommendation to anyone who is expecting a baby or has children. She is so great to work with and was so accomodating. Her work is absolutely precious and I highly recommend her. Here is the link to Jill Carter Photography.

No comments: