***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Wedding Weekends

I love wedding weekends. It is always a great time to catch up with some of my best friends and we always seem to have a fabulous time. The past weekend was so much fun! Ashleigh and Chris tied the knot and it was such a fun weekend. Ashleigh was a beautiful bride, the food was delicious, the drinks were tasty, and the company was even better! :) My little long, lost Memphian Rachael was in town.....yay! It's always good to visit with her. She got to come by and see Queen Anne for a little while. She hadn't seen her since the night she was born. The entire weekend was so fun. I miss going out and seeing everybody, but it is so nice to come home and snuggle up with my sweet Anne Cambria. Speaking of my sweet baby girl, she is getting so big. We go for her 2 month checkup February 8, and I am so anxious to see how much she weighs. She is getting so animated. She grins and giggles and it is just so cute. When she is doing her "tummy" time, she rocks and kicks her feet so hard. She really wants to go somewhere, but just isn't quite ready ha! I started back at the hospital Monday for rotation. I am on the CCU and stroke unit. I was sort of ready to go back, but then again I do miss my baby. However, I am extremely blessed because my fabulous mother-in-law and mother are keeping her during the day for me. So that made it MUCH, MUCH easier to go back. I do not see how people can drop 6wk old babies off at daycares. I would have been hysterical......absolutely hysterical. But, I am blessed and extremely thankful that I have two fabulous grandmothers to take care of her for the next 3 months! :) I will upload some pictures from the past couple weeks later on!

No comments: