***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1 Month Old

On January 9, Anne Cambria was one month old! I found the cutest "monthly onesie stickers" on Etsy.com. I saw on Angelia's blog what I thought were monthly onesies, but she told me they were stickers and they were a baby gift and she didn't know where they came from. So, the hunt was on! I looked EVERYWHERE in Tupelo that I could think of. And with no luck, I found them online after googling every phrase I could possibly think of. And, the guy shipped them to me the next morning (Thursday) AND I got them late Saturday afternoon, JUST in time for her one month birthday ha! :) I cannot believe she is already one month old! Here are some pictures from her birthday photo shoot.


sleeping beauty :)


I'm awake now.....

looks like she is giving me the bird ha!

photo shoot is over.....get the camera out of my face

1 comment:

Angelia said...

Hey Danielle! Sorry I forgot about the stickers. So glad that you found some. Anne Cambria looks so adorable! Let me know when y'all are ready for a playdate.