***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

6 month pictures with Jill Carter

A few weeks ago we had Jill Carter come to our home and take Anne Cambria's 6 month pictures. I am doing newborn, 6 month, and 12 month pictures for the first year. Then we will probably start having them yearly. Jill Carter is absolutely amazing. I don't think I'll ever be able to use anyone else! She is so nice and it is so wonderful that she comes to your house. She was here for about 3 hours and we got some really cute pictures. She sent me a "sneak peak" and I am in love! I cannot wait to see the rest of them! I thought I'd share with everyone! :)

she is wearing her christening gown











Gran made this hat she is wearing


1 comment:

Morgan said...

Wow! Those are awesome. AC is beautiful and Jill takes amazing pictures.