***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Family Vacation

June 21, 2011 we took our first family vacation to Destin, FL. Anne Cambria was such a good baby and she had a blast! She swam and floated with her daddy and we had the best time. She did great in the restaurants and she pretty much stayed on her usual schedule. We had a minor crisis because I left the SM card for the camera at home, but never fear, I found one in the store down in the lobby! :) I'm sure the price was inflated compared to good ole, Wal-Mart, but it did the trick! I literally took 400 pictures (99% of them were of Anne Cambria). However, I will not be uploading all 400 to our blog. I'll just give you a little taste of how much fun we had with our sweet baby girl! We love you, Anne Cambria!





















No comments: