***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

20 Week check up

Today we went for our 20 week check up. I had a sonogram at 16 weeks and we saw all of the baby girl's healthy organs, so I didn't have a "real" sonogram today. I had a sonogram with a Vscan. It is a hand held sonogram machine and the screen size is similar to an iphone. You can see the heart beat, her position, movements, etc. It is just not as detailed as a real ultra sound. Anyways, baby girl looked healthy and she has turned kinda diagonal, but more "head" down. I'm sure she will switch positions 100 times between now and January 10, but at least she wasn't completely breach like she has been at every other ultra sound. :) I have been feeling pretty good lately. My headaches have eased up in frequency and I am SO thankful for that. But with this pregnancy, I have had every symptom possible. I had ZERO pregnancy complaints with Anne Cambria. None. Nada. But this baby girl is a different story. But most have subsided, except I am CONSTANTLY thirsty. I am not a huge water drinker to begin with, so I have been forcing myself to drink water and G2 Gatorade is always in my refrigerator now. But other than drinking like a camel, all is well in the world of Baby #2. Now if we could just for sure settle on a name. :)


No comments: