***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Half Way Point!!!

We are already half way through this pregnancy! OMG! I don't know where the time keeps going, but let's just say I need to get in high gear. The new nursery is currently Anne Cambria's en suite playroom. We are currently converting the bonus room above the garage in to a playroom. I have several fabric swatches for the new nursery bedding and curtains, but I haven't made any final decisions. Here is a picture of the main fabric that will be the bed skirt and part of the curtains. It will be mixed with one or two more solids. I am not into really "bright" nurseries. I prefer dainty but I definitely want some contrast from Anne Cambria's. I am headed to Premiere Prints this week. Hopefully I can get her fabrics finalized soon! :)



No comments: