***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Naming Baby Girl #2

Now that we are 100% sure baby #2 is a healthy baby girl, we are trying to decide on a name. If this had been a boy, it would have been super easy. We have one boy name that we will hopefully get to use in the future, John Barrows Burk. But right now we are focusing on baby girl #2. Anne Cambria has such a sentimental name that I really want this baby's name to have meaning as well. I thought I had already picked out her name, however, Johnny is being much more indecisive with this baby. Here is a list of what we are toying with.

Mary Katherine Burk (Mary Kate)
Emma Katherine Burk (Emma Kate)
Olivia Marie Burk
Katherine ______ Burk
Mary Phillips Burk
Ella Katherine Burk (Ella Kate)
Caroline _____ Burk

All of the above names are family names except Caroline, Ella and Olivia. Caroline hasn't stuck very well with either of us, but it is still on the short list. Mary is on both sides of our family, as is Katherine. Emma and Marie are on Johnny's side of the family. Johnny really likes Olivia, but I like Ella better. I guess we'll have to wait and see a few more weeks. But as all my friends know, I am dying to start monogramming things! :)

No comments: