***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

24 weeks and 6 days

I had a check-up today! It seems like it has been longer than 4 weeks since I had my last one, but it hasn't. It was 4 weeks to the day. Anyways, I got to have another V scan sonogram courtesy of Dr. Wonderful (aka Dr. Webb). He actually told me I was a "spoiled" patient today because I have seen my sweet Mary Kate every time I've had a check-up since 7 weeks. I just like to think of myself as persuasive, not spoiled. ;) She looked great. Her little heart was beating strong, her spine looked good, we confirmed girl "parts" again, and she is head down! PTL! I'm sure she will twist and flip several more times between now and January, but hey, it makes me feel good to know she is/was head down. I go back in two weeks for my glucose test....yuck! I will be 27 weeks and I get to have another check with Dr. Webb, so I will update again next time. 
We are pretty sure (99%) we are going to name this baby girl Mary Katherine and call her Mary Kate. Mary is on both sides of our family and Katherine is as well. So we will have a Queen Anne and a Queen Mary. :) Now I just have to finalize nursery bedding and furniture......

No comments: