***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day in the Older Toddler Room

Anne Cambria started Mother's Day Out at our church, FUMC, today. She is no longer in the infant room with Joan Yarber. :( We were so sad to move up to the 18-24m toddler room, but we are very excited about having Ms. Tina and Ms. Martha as our new teachers! Anne Cambria will go on Tuesdays and Thursdays when I work and need to get things done for Baby Sister or doctor appointments. She LOVES playing with her new friends and I know she will have a lot of fun. Here is my baby girl on her first day in the older toddler room! :)


First day in the older toddler room

Let's hit the road!


Now where am I going??

cheese!



She was screaming "Ants!!!!!" because there was a dead bug ha!


I am going to leave without y'all!

My sweet baby girl!

over the pictures now ;)




No comments: