***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

28years and counting!

I turned 28 on Sept 12. I had a fabulous day. I was off work and I relaxed all day with Anne Cambria. We started our day with a pumpkin spiced frappuccino from Starbucks. Then we had lunch with Granny at Finney's. Yummy! Johnny brought me Moe's from Memphis for dinner and then we celebrated with Gigi Cupcakes. They were delicious! 5,000 calories later I was stuffed! Johnny ordered the boots I had been hinting that I wanted. (And I mean "hinting" by sending him repeated email with a link to the exact boots ha!). Friday night Johnny planned a sweet dinner with his parents, my parents, my sister and brother-in-law and three kids at Old Venice. We had a blast. All four kids behaved and I don't even think anyone stared or rolled their eyes at us. :) Mary McGuire made a precious (and delicious) cake which was devoured! We finished out my birthday weekend with Rebel Club tickets for the Texas/Ole Miss game. We may have had a bad game, but we had a great time in the Rebel Club. I am so thankful for all the "happy birthdays" from all my friends and family. It's nice to be remembered. :)


Starting the day off right!

Birthday lunch at Finney's!


5,000 calories later......

Happy Birthday to Mama!

Anne Cambria took both cupcakes from me! :)


Daddy got the "hints" I'd been sending him :)

Dinner at Old Venice

too distracted for pictures

Props to Mary McGuire for a delicious and beautiful cake!



helping Mama blow out the candles

Yay for birthdays!









No comments: