***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Anne Cambria's First Easter

This year was Anne Cambria's first Easter. The Easter bunny definitely stopped by our house. He stopped THREE times! Once from Gran and Grandaddy, once from Granny and Big Daddy, and once from Momma and Daddy! :) She is already spoiled and I do not see that changing any time soon. She has such a cute little personality developing and I give in to her so easily. Anne Cambria has me completely trained and I could careless. It's whatever she wants, whenever she wants it! :) Here are some pics from Easter weekend.

getting ready for the Easter bunny to come

my first Easter....exhausted from the anticipation

Easter bunny visit #1

Easter bunny visit #2

good morning! Happy Easter! :)

the bunny tastes so yummy

give me the loot!

from Gran and Grandaddy

getting ready for church

I love my pink bunny

after church

everyone's looking

daddy and baby

momma and baby

entertaining everyone at lunch

prettiest baby ever ;)

from Granny and Big Daddy....Easter bunny visit #3

No comments: