***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Doctor of Pharmacy

FINALLY. FINALLY. FINALLY. I am FINALLY finished with college. Eight years later, I am finished with school. It has been a long time coming and I am not bragging about getting my doctorate, I am thankful. I am so thankful to all of my family and friends that prayed for me and lifted me up, because without your love and support, I would not have made it. However, I must say it does feel nice to have PharmD behind my name now. ;) On May 14, we walked across the stage and got our "diplomas" (or an empty diploma holder). It was a momentous day and I am so relieved and over joyed to be done. D-O-N-E. 8 years of college can take a toll on one's sanity, especially when you plan a wedding, move twice, have a baby, and build a house all while finishing school. But I am so proud and thankful to say that we are permanently moved to Tupelo, we have a beautiful new home that my father built, we were chosen to be the parents of our amazing Anne Cambria, and now I have graduated. I am going to be part-time at NMMC main unit and I am super excited. It's amazing how God puts things in to place for you. Without him, everything falls apart. 

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

Here are a few pics from the graduation 











2 comments:

Angelia said...

Congrats on graduating and your new job! Can't wait for many playdates to come!

Unknown said...

Soooo I am just now finding your blog! I need to figure out how to follow it! My email address is jessicawkeen@gmail.com so invite me please! I have a blog too and it is http://lifeasacaribbeanislander.blogspot.com/ Congratulations on graduating and your new job! I am so proud of you and your beautiful family!