***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Nursery Photos Finally

Anne Cambria's room is finally finished. Well, let's just say its 95% finished. I am on the hunt for an antique mirror to go above her changing table. I have looked EVERYWHERE. All the mirrors at Lowes and Home Depot look like junk and all of them at Pottery Barn are too contemporary. I want a frameless antique shaped mirror, but I could deal with one that has a frame if it was gorgeous. So, needless to say I am still on the hunt. But I AM going to find one! It is driving me nuts looking at that big blank wall. Plus, Anne Cambria needs to be able to look at her beautiful self! :) Here is a picture of what her room looks like. And remember, disregard the big blank wall above the changing table. ;)
as you walk in her room

her bedding up close....I LOVE how her bedding turned out

The bedskirt and curtains are my favorite part of the nursery. I think they look so feminine!

I got her baby book from a store in Highland Village in Jackson...I couldn't find any customizable ones in Tupelo.

here is the big blank wall :(

where the Queen rests her little head :)

diaper stacker

Another view of the crib

No comments: