***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day

Last weekend was my first "real" Mother's Day. I say "real" because last year when I was pregnant, Johnny got me a Mother's Day gift too. He got me a really sweet pregnancy journal that went week by and week. I have actually read through it since I had Anne Cambria, and it is funny to see what all was going on each week. But this year was the real deal! :) I had my precious Anne Cambria. We went to church Sunday morning, then had brunch at the Grill with Johnny's family (Anne Cambria's great grandmother was in town), and then we had a cook out with my parents and his parents at our house. It was a great day and Johnny got me a wonderful first Mother's Day gift. Anne Cambria is truly a blessing and we thank God every day for giving us such a precious angel. I love her more than words can describe. 
Here are some pics from the day.

after church

brunch with great-granny

exhausted baby

the end to a perfect day

No comments: