***************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

**************

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

***************

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Doorway Jumperoo

Anne Cambria LOVES, I mean LOVES her jumperoo. So I figured, why not get her one that can go in the kitchen/living room so when I am cooking or something, she can watch and play in her jumperoo? I got her a doorway jumperoo and she loves it! However, it took forever to find a doorway for it to go in. All three doorways in our kitchen do not have crown molding and one is a brick archway, so there went that idea. And in the living room, all the doorways are 10ft or more....so the jumperoo didn't even get close to touching the floor. So, we FINALLY found a doorway in the hallway right behind the kitchen that was low enough AND had crown molding for the jumperoo to hang from. As we figured, she LOVES this jumperoo too. And, this one kinda acts like an indoor swing as well. She is such a big girl! :)


I think I like this......

ohhhh yeah!


Thanks Mom!



happy jumpy baby




1 comment:

Katie @ Noodle and Boof said...

so fun! she's getting SO big!